Search Results for 'bird ebooks'
The Chicken: A Normal History of Who Birds Are, Where They Arrived From, and How They Live (repost) totally free download
English | ISBN: 0307342042 | 2009 | EPUB/MOBI | 480 internet pages | 6 MB/5 MB
• How are birds so very good at flying and navigating?
• Why are birds so like mammals– and yet so extremely diverse?
• Did birds descend from dinosaurs, and if so, does that suggest birds are dinosaurs?
• How do they court docket each and every other and fend off rivals?
• What’ s currently being communicated in birdsong?
• Can we at any time know how birds think?
In this intriguing exploration of the avian course, Colin Tudge considers the creatures of the air.
English | 2009 | ISBN: 0596516495 | 504 web pages | EPUB | 4 MB
This book delivers a highly obtainable introduction to natural language processing, the subject that supports a selection of language systems, from predictive text and e mail filtering to computerized summarization and translation.