Search Results for 'bird ebooks'
1997 | ISBN: 0884152782 | 320 pages | EPUB | 26,5 MB
A guidebook to 440 species of birds in the desert and grassland places of Arizona, California, and New Mexico, with descriptive entries on frequent, unheard of, and exceptional birds, as properly as information on birding scorching spots and hen charts.
The Chicken: A Normal History of Who Birds Are, Where They Arrived From, and How They Live (repost) totally free download
English | ISBN: 0307342042 | 2009 | EPUB/MOBI | 480 internet pages | 6 MB/5 MB
• How are birds so very good at flying and navigating?
• Why are birds so like mammals– and yet so extremely diverse?
• Did birds descend from dinosaurs, and if so, does that suggest birds are dinosaurs?
• How do they court docket each and every other and fend off rivals?
• What’ s currently being communicated in birdsong?
• Can we at any time know how birds think?
In this intriguing exploration of the avian course, Colin Tudge considers the creatures of the air.