EbooksFreeDownload.org is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and also the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It’s our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take suitable actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on EbooksFreeDownload.org or if links to your copyrighted material are returned by way of our search engine and you would like this material removed, you should present a written communication that details the facts listed in the following section. Please be conscious that you might be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) in the event you misrepresent facts listed on our website that’s infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you initial contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements should be included inside your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized individual to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive appropriate that’s allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact facts to ensure that we might contact you. You should also consist of a valid email address.
- You should identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including a minimum of search term under which the material appears in EbooksFreeDownload.org’ search outcomes.
- A statement that the complaining party has a very good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of isn’t authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the facts in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive appropriate that’s allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized individual to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive appropriate that’s allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the following address and an email notifcation to our supporters
Please permit 1-2 company days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties like our Net Service Provider won’t expedite your request and might result in a delayed response due the complaint not correctly being filed.