Jul 24, 2013 | Comments 0
Duration: 2h 24m | Movie: AVC (.mp4) 960×540 15fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Style: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Language: English
Whilst PDFs can be employed for printing, they also have interactive functions that make them fantastic for kinds, brochures, and prototypes. In this system, InDesign insider David Blatner tells you what interactive PDFs are, why they are so beneficial, and how to make them by yourself with Adobe InDesign and Acrobat. Understand to make hyperlinks to sites, other pages in your doc, and email add buttons that navigate, demonstrate, and hide articles create a form with verify containers and textual content entry fields and embed audio and movie. Plus, learn how to incorporate polish with calculations, web page transitions, and much more.
* Linking to URLs and mail addresses
* Creating bookmarks
* Adding buttons with rollover states
* Introducing text, list, and submit fields to forms
* Embedding audio and video clip
* Adding web page transitions
* Ideal practices for exporting large-quality interactive PDF documents
No mirrors below you should.