Nov 20, 2012 | Comments 0
2012 | 976 Webpages | ISBN: 0321714113 | EPUB + MOBI | 23 MB + 31 MB
Bestselling Programming Tutorial and Reference Completely Rewritten for the New C++11 Common
Totally up to date and recast for the recently launched C++eleven common, this authoritative and complete introduction to C++ will assist you to discover the language quick, and to use it in modern, very effective methods. Highlighting today’s very best practices, the authors demonstrate how to use both the core language and its regular library to create efficient, readable, and powerful code.
C++ Primer, Fifth Edition, introduces the C++ regular library from the outset, drawing on its prevalent features and services to support you publish valuable plans without initial having to grasp each and every language element. The book’s several good examples have been revised to use the new language attributes and demonstrate how to make the finest use of them. This e-book is a established tutorial for those new to C++, an authoritative discussion of main C++ concepts and tactics, and a worthwhile resource for experienced programmers, especially people eager to see C++eleven enhancements illuminated.
Begin Fast and Obtain More
- Learn how to use the new C++11 language characteristics and the normal library to develop sturdy applications rapidly, and get comfy with substantial-amount programming
- Learn through illustrations that illuminate today’s very best coding types and system style tactics
- Understand the “rationale behind the rules”: why C++eleven operates as it does
- Use the extensive crossreferences to help you hook up connected principles and insights
- Advantage from up-to-date learning aids and workout routines that emphasize important factors, assist you to steer clear of pitfalls, promote good methods, and enhance what you’ve discovered
C++ Primer, Fifth Version, attributes an elevated, layflat binding, which allows the guide to keep open more effortlessly when placed on a flat area. This unique binding method—notable by a small space inside the spine—also boosts longevity.
Would you like to see:
free ebook downloads c primer
Category: Mobile eBooks Readers