Jun 23, 2012 | Comments 0
2011 | 304 Pages | ISBN: 1849683026 | PDF | six MB
Oracle’s WebLogic 11g Server is an software server for building and deploying business Java EE apps. WebLogic’s infrastructure supports the deployment of several types of dispersed purposes and is an best foundation for creating purposes primarily based on a Services Oriented Architecture. This e-book will information you via the essential administration elements of WebLogic server.
Oracle WebLogic Server 11gR1 PS2: Administration Essentials is a centered phase-by-action tutorial that provides an overview of the essential administrative projects done by WebLogic Server directors.
This e-book will teach administrators the tactics for installing and configuring Oracle WebLogic Server and how to deploy Java EE programs using the Administration Console, command-line interface, and scripting tools this sort of as WLST. It commences with a great overview of the strategies needed in the middleware world of these days. Distinct explanations of definitions and concepts of JEE and how Oracle WebLogic fits into this picture are also provided. The book then dives into performing program Oracle WebLogic server administration features, and how to deploy diverse kinds of Java EE purposes to WebLogic server.
A concentrated phase-by-action handbook for WebLogic administrators
What you will find out from this ebook :
- Get commenced with techniques for setting up and configuring WebLogic Server
- Understand critical WebLogic domain principles which includes domain creation and configuration
- Master the distinct methods to execute schedule Oracle WebLogic Server administration features like producing and configuring a domain, disabling and enabling the Administration Console, deploying apps, and significantly far more
- Deploy big-scale Java EE programs to servers and manage them
- Understand how to produce a managed server and its romantic relationship with nodemanager
- Understand, use, configure, and examination JDBC and JMS
- Learn about fundamental security and audit ideas
- Get to grips with many server styles these kinds of as JVM, JDBC, and JMS for debugging a issue
- Keep track of your software server utilizing GUI and command-line instruments including automation scripts
- Personalize Administration Console preferences