Jun 29, 2011 | Comments 2
Mg–H | 2008 | ISBN: 0078767954 | 608 pages | PDF | 39,5 MB
Clothing: Fashion, Fabrics & Construction is a comprehensive program that prepares students to make more informed decisions when buying and caring for clothes or examining career options.
- Provides an in-depth look at the history of clothing, the fashion industry, cultures and customs, textile fibers and finishes. Basic clothing care, repair and sewing construction are also explored.
- Up-to-date images bring current fashion trends to life and focus on new fibers and fabrics.
- ‘Examine the Issue’ features appear on each chapter opener page and provide interesting issues, relevant to chapter content that promotes thought and discussion.
- ‘Careers’ features include descriptions of clothing and fashion careers, education and training required, and possible career paths for each field.
- ‘Technology Trends’ features present technology related to clothing and fashion and its impact on the industry.
- ‘How To’ features describe how to accomplish specific tasks discussed in the chapter.
- ‘Creative Solutions’ in each Chapter Review challenge students to evaluate real-life situations and present “creative solutions” to solve the problems.