May 26, 2011 | Comments 1
M _.s b y | ISBN: 0323040683 | 2006-11-21 | CHM | 1152 pages | 49.80 Mb
The 4th Edition of this text – popularly known as the “purple book” – returns with a comprehensive, up-to-date look at diagnostic imaging, presenting essential facts in an easy-to-read, bulleted format. More than 1,800 images highlight key diagnostic details and encompass the full range of modalities and specialties. A differential diagnosis section is found at the end of each chapter, and a differential index facilitates rapid reference. The 4th Edition includes coverage of new technologies, emphasizes clinical technical advances in CT and MRI, and examines the emergence of PET.
- Highlights key diagnostic details for all body systems and encompasses the full range of radiologic modalities and specialties with more than 1,800 images – all in one convenient source.
- Presents key information in an easy-to-read, bulleted format for quick reference.
- Describes important signs, anatomic landmarks, and common radiopathologic alterations.
- Provides extra space for note taking.
- Includes mnemonics and descriptive terminology to enhance recall of key facts, techniques, and images.
- Examines new technologies, including hybrid PET technology and new applications of MRI.
- Covers new techniques in interventional radiology and digital mammography.
- Emphasizes subspecialty clinical technical advances in CT and MR – along with their updated protocols – as well as the emergence of PET.
- Discusses current trends and changes in disease classification and their impact on the interpretation of radiological findings.
- Features the contributions of new editor John W. Chen, who shares his knowledge in MR and neuroradiology.
Would you like to see:
Primer of Diagnostic Imaging (5th Edition) pdf