May 20, 2011 | Comments 1
Forleo/Waterman | 2007 | ISBN: no | MP3@128 kbps | 6 hrs 38 mins | 377.24 Mb
So what exactly is the Make Every Man Want You More course?
“Make Every Man Want You More” is a comprehensive relationship course that teaches women how to start attracting the right men into theirs lives and keep them.
The course (4.5 hours of audio and a 125 page workbook plus addition bonus’) takes a unique view on what women need to do to attract men. At first it may seem like their ideas are “too simple” because they do not depend on women spending a lot of time memorizing a bunch of dating dos and don’ts or drastically changing who they are to attract men (like dumbing themselves down or playing hard to get). Instead their methods depend on women making intellectual and emotion shifts in how they approach relationships. This may seem a little unorthodox to some women who are used to the more traditional ideas and exercises in other relationship courses. However Marie and Amy do provide a valid explanation and basis for their methods.
For example they teach you “how to be irresistible now” by teaching you to let go of many of your old relationship ideas and patterns. Their methods are not about adding a lot of new behaviors but rather about getting to the core of who you are and how you are expressing yourself when you attract and date men.
The methods really do go into depth of how to actually implement it in “real” life to get the results you desire. They offer a variety of exercises for women to take a step back from how they have been attracting men and honestly look at what is not working.
I’ve read many relationship books and checked out a variety of courses of this very subject (how to attract a man) and don’t get me wrong, I read some great material. However, this is one of the first guides I used which took this unique position with practical and empowering advice on how any woman can attract a boyfriend. Not to mention the fact Marie and Amy created audio lessons that were easy to listen to and follow.
Here’s exactly how their techniques work:
So the first thing to really overcome is mindset. Marie and Amy really do sympathize with you. They have helped thousands of women start attracting the types of men they want and create successful relationships with them. They have interviewed men extensively to find out what interests them and what they found will really surprise you.
Men want “real” women. Marie and Amy will take you step by step through the course helping you regain your real self and like a magnet you will begin to attract men who are right for you. You see, once you are in touch with your real self and allow yourself to embrace the present you will instantly become much more attractive to men. Like attracts like and you will begin to see men showing up in your life who truly interested in the real you!
Next they will share with you how to keep your relationship going strong by teaching you how to improve your communications skills so that conflicts and arguments never build up again. You’ll learn how to let go of unfair expectations and comparisons that destroy relationships. Even learn how to overcome intimacy issues and reignite passion in the bedroom.
What are the BAD things about Make Every Man Want You More?
Just like every product and book I have ever reviewed, nothing is perfect and here are the flaws I noticed after reviewing the course:
- Marie and Amy have some unorthodox ideas and methods in the relationship genre. I can see some listeners who have not had experience with “be in the now” principles from other self help books being a little confused at first.
- The course is large and full of a variety of ideas and techniques. They may not all be right for you. You will have to decide which ones feel right for who you are and what type of man you want to attract.
- You will need to be willing to exam how you have attracted men how you have dated men in the past. A lot of the principles rely on you looking at the patterns that exist in how you attract men and how you interact with men. Marie and Amy show you how to break those patterns, but if you are unwilling to do the work this course will not help you.
And how about the GOOD things about Make Every Man Want You More?
- Since many women already have an incredible busy schedule it is great that most of the course is audio. It allows you to listen and participate while you do other things (like drive to work, do laundry or exercise). Also all of the audio is in the workbook in written format for you to review. This is extremely helpful.
- The guide will apply to ‘anyone’. It’s probably the most versatile self help relationship books I’ve read in a long while. Regardless what age, experience or perceived attractiveness; after reading this guide you will be able to take something away that will help you attract a boyfriend.
- It offers women the opportunity to turn on their own unique abilities to attract men and it gives you a framework to keep the man you attract by using a few easy to follow tips. It’s actually pretty empowering to know that you are not a victim of the wrong types of men, of divorce, of age or physical attractiveness but rather in control of your own ability to attract a man that is right for you, on your terms. You can be the authentic, intelligent, amazing woman that you already are and attract a boyfriend that appreciates the real you (and keep him!).
- The guide not teaches you how to attract a boyfriend but also how to keep him with practical advice on communication, dating men, relationship secrets of happy couples and even sex (learn 5 secrets to being great in bed!).
- It’s completely different from ANYTHING you have ever read in this field. Marie and Amy really stand out from all those love experts out there, their methods are very different yet are backed with logically proven reasoning which separates them from the crowd.
Overall, what do I think?
The Make Any Man Want You More course in my eyes is the best non fluff course on how to attract a man. Both Marie and Amy have impressive resumes including a variety of articles and courses. Marie Forleo has spent the last 7 years as a professional life and relationship coach. Her book, Make Every Man Want You (Or Make Yours Want You More): How to Be So Damn Irresistible You’ll Barely Keep from Dating Yourself! is a huge success. Amy Waterman is part of the 000Relationships Network where her weekly dating and relationship advice reaches forty thousand women across the world. She has authored many books and articles including How to Be Irresistible to Men, Seductions Genie and Save My Marriage Today!
The course is packed with useful information, ideas and techniques to attract a man and create a successful relationship. I was pleasantly surprised by many of their insights and practical techniques. If you are currently trying to attract a man or create a better relationship, I definitely feel you should pick up Marie and Amy’s course and start listening to it right away! You won’t regret it! – review by Christine
No mirrors, please, follow
Would you like to see:
amy pearson marie forleo