Apr 28, 2011 | Comments 1
The Miracle of Self-discipline: The “No-Excuses” Way to Getting Things Done by Tracy Brian
Publisher: Nightingale Conant (January 1, 2010) | ISBN: 1908364041 | Language English | Audio CD in MP3/128 kbps | 69 mb
Learn how to practice higher levels of self-discipline and self-control in every area of your life.
Your ability to discipline yourself “to do what you should, when you should do it, whether you feel like it or not” is the key to becoming a great person and living a great life.
In this powerful, practical program you will learn how to:
* Take complete control of your time and your life
* Discipline yourself to get going and keep going
* Overcome procrastination five different ways
* Focus on your most valuable activities
* Make yourself do your most important tasks immediately
* Master your appetites in all areas
* Practice delayed gratification for greater success
* Improve your self-esteem and self-image
* Develop courage and persistence in every area
* Release your “mental brakes” and unlock your potential
* Concentrate single-mindedly on your key goals
* Control and master your behaviors in every area
* Become more confident and self-reliant
* And much, much more.
When you develop the habits of self-discipline, you will accomplish more in a month than most people accomplish in a year.
Learn how to apply Self-Discipline to: Goal Setting; Time Management; Health Habits; Relationships; Sales; Business Operations; Physical Fitness; Personal Development; Negotiating; Communications; Character Development; and many other areas.