Feb 17, 2011 | Comments 1
Elementary Language Practice (with CD-Rom)
Macmillan | Michael Vince | English | August 2010 | PDF NRG | ISBN: 9780230726970 | 15.9 38.6 mb
This very popular and reliable series is now available in updated editions. An in-depth, detailed approach to English grammar and vocabulary, this is a combination of two books �?with grammar clearly presented in the first half, and vocabulary input offered in the second half. It is a thorough and comprehensive series that ensures students�?confidence with language through the progressive levels. New edition now come with CD-ROM for added computer-basbed practice – ideal for self study.
HOW TO INSTALL
– CD ROM needs:
1. Virtual driver to mount .nrg file (Daemon tools, Alcohol)
2. Software to read .swf file ( if not, use SWF Opener)
– How to use CD ROM:
1. Extract winrar/ have .nrg file
2. Use Virtual driver mounts to .nrg file/ install it
3. Right click Elementary language Practice icon (on destop)/ choose properties.
4. Shortcut tag/ find target/ Data/ fscommand/flashex.exe (double click on it).
5. Back Data, choose index.swf (double click on it).
To begin this CD ROM in next time, you have to make sure 3 steps :
a.Virtual driver to mount .nrg file.
b. Double click flashex.ex.
c. Double click index.swf.
Would you like to see:
elementary language practice pdf, new elementary language practice with key free download