Jan 04, 2011 | Comments 1
Office 2010 For Dummies
Publisher: For Dummies (May Perhaps perhaps 10, 2010) | ISBN: 0470489987 | Pages: 432 | File kind: PDF | 12,77 mb
The newest edition of of the bestselling Microsoft Office books of all time!
Invest less time figuring out Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access and extra time working on actual projects with this new edition of Office 2010 For Dummies. Filled with straightforward, friendly instruction, this book gets you thoroughly up to speed, and it in fact makes performing Office work fun!
Initial discover all of the basics, then how you can add extra bells and whistles, including how you can spice up your Word documents, edit Excel spreadsheets and produce formulas, add sound to your PowerPoint presentation, and a lot extra.
* Helps you harness the power of Microsoft Office 2010 and all of its new functionality; the book covers Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access
* Explains and instructs within the straightforward, friendly, For Dummies style that makes instruction extra accessible and skill-building easier
* Covers typing and formatting text in Word and spicing up your documents
* Shows you how you can navigate and edit an Excel spreadsheet, produce formulas, and chart and analyze Excel information
* Demonstrates how you can produce a PowerPoint presentation and add color, sound, and photos
* Explores Outlook, including configuring e-mail, storing contacts, organizing tasks, scheduling your time, and setting appointments
* Delves into designing Access databases, including editing, modifying, searching, sorting, and querying; also covers viewing and printing reports, and extra
Be ready to take full benefit of Microsoft Office 2010 with this fun and simple guide.
Would you like to see:
office 2010 for dummies pdf, Microsoft Word for Dummies PDF